- Board & Advisory Board Development
- Startup & Enterprise Company
- SVP level executive at "three" companies
- General Management and P&L responsibility
- Board of Directors experience at two companies
- Strategic Business Development, Partnerships & Alliances
- Go to market partnering
- Senior level Sales & Marketing
- Corporate development
- Fund raising track record for startup's
Bio: Steve has 25 years of a proven track record as a successful senior level executive, board of director member and advisory board member. He maximizes corporate performance and enhances board directives for startups. He has been with six startups: One is now listed on a public exchange; three others have been acquired by Wells Fargo, Francisco Partners and Microsoft. He understands the startup culture and startup expectations. He currently serves on three advisory boards and two boards of directors. Last year he served as a senior business advisor to Science & Technology Corporation, doing a project for NASA Ames Research Center at Moffett Field in Sunnyvale, CA.
He is currently SVP of Business Development & Business Ecosystems for Diginome, Inc, a five-year-old startup in San Francisco, CA. His domain's of expertise include: Enterprise Software, The Internet of things "IOT" analytics software, Machine Data analytics software, Information Integrity and corporate risk governance & management software, Cloud solutions in virtualized IT environment's software, disaster recovery and continuous data protection software, Media software, Big Data software, and, artificial intelligence workflow software.