If you liked what you read, please share it with friends.
Plug and Play’s international division works with international corporations, incubators, venture capital firms and government agencies to promote innovation within their economies and to increase the global success of their startups through investment, incubation and acceleration.
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible, results-oriented, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for technology entrepreneurship, high-tech startups and international business for a junior operations support position.
You will be reporting to the VP International Operations and be involved in:
– Marketing outreach to existing and potential international partners
– Drafting of partnership presentations and proposals
– Welcoming and in-processing of new international startups
– Community and relationship management of international startups
– Organizing internal events and workshops
– Attending external networking events
Candidate should possess the following:
– Bachelor’s degree in related field
– Passion for technology entrepreneurship and high-tech start-ups
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills
– Exceptional language and writing skills
– Ability to set targets and work independently with minimum supervision
– Ability to work under tight deadlines and constant change
– Sales, Marketing and Business Development experience (preferred)
– Additional language skills like Chinese, Spanish (preferred)
Interested candidates should send an email with your CV to email@example.com